Personal Clinic Consultation Versus Online Learning
The truth is, I wish I could personally counsel you in my Santa Barbara clinic to share the practices and protocols that saved my life. However, due to logistics and scheduling, this is impractical for most people. Therefore, I created the Happy Gut Makeover Course with 29 videos and written lectures. These modules guide you through the practices that I use and teach in my clinic. The Happy Gut Makeover Course follows the successful plan outlined in It Takes Guts to Be Happy! These simple tools will take you from sick and tired to alive and rewired.
Since the course is digital, you can complete the course at your own pace—without the pressure of a graded classroom setting. If you feel stuck or frustrated, email me to troubleshoot the issue.
What Will You Learn?
The Happy Gut Makeover Course teaches how to heal your gut with simple, practical, and proven tools. Discover why your gut is not functioning optimally and explore the root cause of chronic conditions.
Natural healing requires that you take 100% responsibility because no one is going to do it for you. However, everyone heals at their own pace. The reward for creating new habits is pain relief as well as newfound energy, joy, and optimism.
If your goal is to lose weight, this course provides the powerful information you need. Gut health is key to sustainable weight loss. A lifetime of symptoms may not disappear overnight. However, if you follow directions, you may expect a decrease in symptoms.
Furthermore, the Happy Gut Makeover Course teaches the following:
- How to reduce cravings and sustain a healthy diet.
- Methods to take responsibility for your own health.
- Why some foods are indigestible and why some heal.
- Balance your blood sugar and reduce insulin resistance.
- How to fast safely with juices, smoothies, soups, or nourishing liquids.
- Why the magic formula of orderly food combining is critical to flatten your belly and achieve weight loss goals.
- The root cause of acid reflux, bloat, and fatigue. Then, you will also learn how to reduce or eliminate these symptoms.
- How to sustain a high-protein, nutrient-dense cleansing diet for 21 days—the diet I use for unbeatable energy.
- How to calm your mind and nervous system—especially in stressful situations. Learn how being stress-free may heal your gut and aid weight loss.
- Practices to cleanse your colon and detoxify your liver. Cleansing these organs can speed the metabolism as well as radically boost your mood and mental clarity.
What Does the Happy Gut Makeover Course Include?
- Food Combining Chart
- It Takes Guts to Be Happy! Audiobook
- How to Heal Your Hemorrhoids (Bonus)
- It Takes Guts to be Happy! Digital Edition
- 29 Modules with video and written lectures
- The Happy Gut Makeover Course Instruction Booklet
- How to Orchestrate a Home Coffee Enema (Bonus)
Remote Access to Julia Loggins—Gut Health Expert
The 29 modules—each with a video and written lecture—lead you through the healing process. You will also download both the audio and digital copy of It Takes Guts To Be Happy! This 264-page book serves as the text for this course along with a 14-page instruction booklet to help navigate the course.
I am available through the chat box on Cleansing for Energy or via email. As part of this course, I offer you the option to schedule a consultation at a discounted rate. Plus, you are invited to attend my weekly TikTok live sessions on Sundays at 5:00 pm PST.
For your accessibility and affordability, I recently slashed the cost of this course. I want you to experience a happy gut. Your time to heal is now—join the Happy Gut tribe today.
Happy Gut Makeover Testimonial
“Without Julia Loggins’ Happy Gut Makeover Course, I would never have lost the bloat, brain fog, or fatigue—or a lousy extra 15 pounds. This course made it simple, and, dare I say, fun! Who would have thought? If you want to learn what to eat to feel great; if you want to spring out of bed in the morning; look forward to the day with less swelling and bloat, plus more energy … jump into this course. Julia makes it so easy.”
Author & Digestive Health Consultant,
Santa Barbara, California