The internet is teeming with misinformation about colon cleansing and coffee enemas. No wonder people are scared and confused. Who do you believe?
Regardless, colon cleansing saved my life. I spent much of my first two decades hospitalized with life-threatening illnesses. As a result, I was injected with and swallowed hundreds of drugs. As the drugs overloaded my system, my organs began to shut down. Consequently, the doctors warned my parents I would not live past the age of 17. In response to this terrifying news, I read everything I could about the principles of physical regeneration—how to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
Once I discovered the practice of colon cleansing and changed my diet, my body healed. My belly bloat, fatigue, brain fog, asthma, and blood sugar issues associated with poor digestion, finally disappeared. Now, healthier and happier than ever, I am grateful to have recently celebrated my 67th birthday.
Wherever you are in your health journey—whatever your age—you can experience renewal. The human body is a miracle. Through detoxification, you can turn back the clock, reduce pain and inflammation, and increase your joy.
Since I prefer not to live in a bubble, I protect myself against environmental toxins with regular colon cleansing. I credit my clear, wrinkle-free skin to this incredible routine. As a colon therapist of 40 years, I continuously witness the incredible results—such as a flat tummy—my clients experience by purging years of impacted waste.
Why Should You Cleanse Your Colon?
I have also studied everything about colon cleansing. However, information is often unfounded and fear-based. Here is the truth:
1. Colon cleansing dates back thousands of years. The practice was a ritual in ancient yoga traditions, long before there were chemicals and toxins in food and water. Nurses have administered enemas to treat fevers for over a hundred years. One of my clients—an archeologist and anthropologist—discovered Peruvian cave hieroglyphics of shamans (medicine men) administering coffee enemas to ceremonial participants.
2. Cleansing the colons with water, coffee, or wheatgrass is as safe as flushing sinuses with saltwater. In fact, colonics were administered in American hospitals until the 1970s.
3. Cleansing the colon is not addictive because the procedure stimulates the internal muscles (peristalsis). The goal is to encourage regular, complete bowel movements and restored vitality. After a series of colonics, intestinal muscles function better. I have witnessed people who could not pass waste without laxatives, experience complete regularity in their bowel movements.
If you struggle with constipation—or simply desire to optimize your cleanse—choose The Happy Gut Cleanse instead of a laxative or senna-based herbal tea. The Happy Gut Cleanse is anti-inflammatory and non-habit-forming.
Can you abuse colonics or coffee enemas? Of course. Humans can overdo anything—even good things such as exercise, fasting, and the work they love. Balance is healthy!
4. Colon cleansing does not eliminate good bacteria. Although I promote probiotics—and have created two excellent ones, ProbioEnergy and Women’s ProbioEnergy—a healthy colon naturally creates new colonies of good bacteria. For insurance, take a probiotic supplement after colon cleansing.
5. Electrolytes are lost during a colonic or coffee enema—besides pounds of waste. Replace them with Electrolyte Energy and an extra dash of sea salt in your food.
How to Clean Your Colon
Ninety percent of serotonin—the neurotransmitter that regulates your joy and optimism—is produced in the gut. Consequently, you will likely experience euphoric lightness and crystal clear thinking after a colonic or coffee enema. Many of my clients report that they feel lighter and happier than they felt in years.
This spring, take the leap and practice colon cleansing at home with my Coffee Enema Video. I will teach you everything you need to know about coffee enemas and answer your questions. Show your appreciation for a happy experience by leaving your story in the review section of my coffee enema product.
Author & Digestive Health Consultant,
Santa Barbara, California