Flat Belly Misconceptions
Yet, much misinformation about flat belly methods populates the internet—which leads to confusion and questions. Below are some common questions:
- “I am young and fit, but can’t seem to achieve a flat belly. What can I do?”
- “I’m over 40. How can I get a flat belly at my age?”
- “I eat whole foods and exercise daily. Yet, my stomach has an unsightly bulge. Why?”
The good news is, that your age or fitness level does not limit your quest for a flat belly. Although daily movement is healthy, obsessive sit-ups do not guarantee a flat belly.
7 Factors for a Flat Belly
- Clean Colon—People store 5-20 pounds of waste in their colons
- Excellent Digestion—After meals, no gas, bloat, acid reflux, or brain fog
- Regular Elimination—One to two easy bowel movements per day
- Balanced Hormones—Hormonal imbalances manufacture belly fat
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet—Sugar, wheat, dairy, and processed foods cause swelling and stimulate cravings; neutralize with 100g of protein daily
- Periodic Fasting—Opt for liquid nourishment once a week; digestion requires more energy than running a marathon
- Lymphatic Support—The lymphatic system regulates inflammation in the body
Flat Belly Pack Answers Flat Belly Questions
The Flat Belly Pack addresses each one of the above factors. Included in the pack are two bottles of supplements—Enzyme Energy and Happy Gut Cleanse. Enzyme Energy digestive enzymes assimilate protein into the body. On the other hand, my best-selling product, the Happy Gut Cleanse, is a colon and liver cleanse formula that promotes regular bowel movement without harsh herbs.
Plus, my Flat Belly Pack includes the Coffee Enema Home Video. This tutorial guides you step-by-step through the safe and simple process of colon cleansing at home. Coffee enemas help remove impacted waste that may be enlarging your waist. Then, to help uplevel your diet and health practices, the Flat Belly Pack also features the digital edition of my books, Revolutionary Beauty and It Takes Guts To Be Happy!
“I resisted doing coffee enemas because I was afraid I’d make a mess. I watched Julia’s video 5 times before I had the courage to jump in. Once I did, I wished I’d started this amazing ritual years ago. After the first one, I felt so fantastic, so light and clean. Now, Friday mornings—when the kids are at school and I”m off from work—I make a pot of organic coffee, listen to a book on tape, and give myself a coffee enema. It’s ‘me’ time.”
— Jenn B.
Once you achieve your flat belly, leave a review on the Flat Belly Pack to help others. Make this your flat belly summer!
Author & Digestive Health Consultant,
Santa Barbara, California